Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bringing in Hope

I have heard many people say "growing plants is so magical", and I have felt that myself.Even more so yesterday.
I have a jasmine plant which gives some amazingly fragrant flowers in spring and fall.
It is brought back in for the winter;this happens every year; but this winter was different, its leaves started turning dry and almost looked like they would fall off, I thought it may be the heat waft coming from the vent close by. But moving it to a different location did not help either. In a few weeks it looked almost barren.
I kept my fingers crossed and I thought I will let spring work its magic.
It is not spring yet...
but one fine day I wake up and find little green shoots from its end.so magical, It feels like it has beaten all odds and is ready to begin life again with renewed vigor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home