Sunday, February 27, 2011

To Gym or not to Gym

I have been going to a gym or doing some form of workout since the last 6 years or so. Tennis, running, yoga, sometimes a spinning class or even zumba, all come under the gamut of my workout.
Sometimes I wonder why I do it, ofcourse staying healthy is part of the reason but I still wonder what this is all about.
In many ways I have become, for want of a better word, addicted to it.
If I do not visit the gym I start itching to go again.
Many days revolve around going to the gym, making time for it, not letting myself of the hook until I get there.
Unable to put in sometime in workout can get me in an unhappy state of mind and vice versa.
So yes I do have many questions but until I get the answers I guess I will keep at it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home